Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Meme!!

I got this tag from Tammy

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful convo with? My Grand-mother
2. Where was the last place you went? Tim Hortons
3. If you could be with your first love, would you? Heck NO
5. Who was your first crush? Honestly can't remember
6. What was the last thing you highlighted? My hair
7. Who is the last baby that you held? Rayha, My friends baby
8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? My Mother in law is a twin..Joan & Janet
9. Are you ticklish? Yes
10. Have you ever worn a crown? Yes, On my wedding day
11. Last time you saw fireworks? Canada Day
12. Who is the last person you hugged? My Kids
13. Do you have a black dog? I don't have a dog
14. Do you have a little black dress? Yes
15. What are you wearing right now? Sweats
16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Grandma, in Flordia
17. Do you like coffee? Yep
18. Are you missing someone? My Grandma
19. Reason behind why you last cried? Stress out from work
20. How much cash do you have on you? None till tonight at midnight!!!
25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 0
26. What would you choose, a million bucks or to be able to change a regret? Million bucks
27. What's on your mind right now? I need a smoke
28. Do you have a deep dark secret? Not that atleast one person doesn't know
29. Do you wish you were with someone right now? Grandma
30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? All my teachers were girls
31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? Talking back to the old man!!!lol
32. What was your childhood nickname? Bran Flakes
33. Do you have any strange phobias? Spiders...Grossss
34. Have you ever played naked twister? Nope...now poker is a different story
36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The boogie man
38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Yep more than one!!!
39. Do you crack your knuckles? Not to often
40. What's one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator? Ketchup
41. What color are your bed sheets?White with pink flowers
42. How many kids do you plan on having? I got 3... can't have anymore... yeahhhhh
43. What did you do today? Visited Tammy, cleaned, cooked, went to Tims for coffee..thats about it
44. How would you like to die? I'm scared to die.. so i'm just not gonna!!!
45. Have you ever been in love? Yes
46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)? 4 years ago
49. Do you judge people? Sometimes....I know i shouldn't
50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy? My family and friends and MONEY

5 comments:

Carrie said...

OMG that is a long meme. I did one a few days back with 30 question.

I am tagging you with a meme (shorter one lol) on my jabber jaws blog

carrie

Brandi said...

LOL thanks....Had to ask Tam what to do!!! slowly catching on!!!

jenn said...

I love reading peoples answers to these things.

The blog is looking really good!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Good work on the meme Brand! We got booted off IM so we'll try that other meme tomorrow. Love Ya!

Misty DawnS said...

Love your answers - you're a real blogger now! In a few weeks, we'll all be laughing about how addicted you are. (my husband says I talk to people online more than I talk to him... hmmmm... I guess I can't really argue with that! hehe)